Private cooking lessons
Like to cook? Want to have some fun in your kitchen? Learn how to prepare dishes of the traditional Tuscan kitchen. We'll do the shopping, bring over fresh, seasonal and organic ingredients and show you how to make our favourite family recipes.
We'll share some secrets. Grandma taught mama. Mama taught us. Now we'll teach you. When you’ll be back home, you will amaze your friends preparing your own pasta and pizza.
- The cooking lesson will take place in your vacation home in Lucca or in our house and will last about 4 hours.
- We'll bring all the ingredients and kitchen tools.
- After the lesson you'll taste the results -- a whole typical Tuscan dinner on your table.
Here is an example of our menus:
Cooking lesson in Lucca Nov 27th 2008
Gli antipasti (starters)
- La Pizza
- La focaccia
Primo piatto (first course)
- La pasta fresca con ragù di carne (fresh pasta with ragù sauce)
Secondo piatto (second course)
- Scaloppine all’italiana (Italian style escalope)
- Tortino di zucchine (Zucchine pie)
Il dolce (dessert)
Ingredients for four persons
- 250 gr. Mascarpone
- 3 eggs
- 2 spoons of sugar
- 2-3 cups of coffee
- bitter cocoa
- Light biscuits
How to prepare
Beat egg-yolk with sugar till you obtain a smooth cream. Mix the cream with Mascarpone and add the whipped albumen.
Make a layer of coffee-wet biscuits in a glassware, cover with a layer of cream and so on. Put some cocoa powder on top.
Let Tiramisù stay in the fridge for a couple of hours before serving.